We are Pure Homecare Ltd. In order that we can provide care and support services to the people we support we collect and use certain personal information about you.
Personal information means any information about you from which you can be identified, but it does not include information where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
As the ‘controller’ of personal information, we are responsible for how that data is managed. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies in the United Kingdom and across the European Union, sets out our obligations to you and your rights in respect of how we manage your personal information.
1. Name and address
2. Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
3. Other information relevant to customers enquiring about personal care services
4. Information relating to recruitment and employment practices
We require this information to comply with employment laws and provide people with a safe, caring and effective service, including;
- Required internal record keeping
- Using information to deliver, monitor and improve our services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to review our practices and keep your information up to date
- We may use the information to customise this website according to usage data
- We will never use personal data for direct marketing (promoting or selling goods, services etc.) or share information with anyone else who will use it for direct marketing, unless you have specifically given permission for us to do to this
Within our Data Protection policies, we also explain for how long we keep different types of records and documents, including records and documents containing special categories of personal data. Personal data is deleted or securely destroyed at the end of its retention period.
If we hold your personal data and you want to see it, contact one of our team using the form on our contact page: https://www.purehomecare.co.uk/contact-us/
We receive information from a variety of sources such as; from people who use the service, from their families, friends and carers.
We also receive information that sometimes contains personal data from other sources, such as NHS England, other regulators and local councils.
We use this information to help us provide our contracted care services and for no other reason.
When using our website, we collect standard internet log information (commonly known as cookies), including:
Details of the pages you visit
General details about the type of computer or device that you are using
This is statistical information only which we collect in order to find out the numbers of visitors to our site and the pages they have visited. This information collected in such a way that it is not used to identify individuals. Where we do collect personal information on the website, this will be made obvious to you through the relevant pages.
Please be aware that our website may provide you with links to other websites. If you follow a link to any other website please note they have their own privacy promises. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy and security practices of such third-party websites and your use as such is at your own risk.
You can contact us by:
3rd Floor, St George's House, 6 St George's Way, Leicester, LE1 1QZ
T: 0116 254 9450 F: 0116 255 7988
Cobalt Square, Unit 4H and 4F, 85 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8QG
T: 0121 355 2232