The Field Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the completion of service for clients. The Field Supervisor is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to Pure Homecare Clients.
You would work on an alternating week on, week off schedule, working Tuesday to Tuesday each scheduled week. While on duty you will be provided with a Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Tablet to complete your duties.
- Provide support to the Operations Team in managing all Clients and Care Givers
- Conduct Client / Caregiver introductions giving a brief on Client conditions and routines prior to each introduction.
- Shadow and spot check Caregivers to maintain service at a high standard.
- Manage the Out of Hours service from 5pm to 9am each weekday and all weekend.
- Monitor all field activities through the call monitoring system to ensure all calls are covered as per contractual agreements.
- Submit daily reports to the office team of all field activities and phone calls
- Ensure all issues which could be a risk to our Clients / Caregivers / business operations are immediately alerted to the Care Manager and office team
- Liaising with the Management and Office team
- Conduct Quality Assurance and Mentoring sessions with new and existing workers. Follow up with any issues raised and report findings to the Management team
- Provide care for Clients as needed
- Update Client files as needed
- Audit electronic care notes addressing any issues that are found
- Contribute to the recruitment of Caregivers
- Participate in Team Meetings for Caregivers / Office
- Maintain confidentiality at all times for all information including Client, Caregiver and office data
- Carefully maintain all Field Supervisor equipment and company car
- Health & Social Care: 2 Years
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience in similar role would be preferred
Employee Benefits Package:
Competitive pay rates with Pension
Company mobile phone with unlimited minutes, texts and 2 GB of data
Strong Career prospects and progression with full training / Health & Social Care Diplomas
Paid Travel Time from each care visit to another
The Caregiver Portal - an online system where you can view your shifts 2 weeks in advance enabling you to balance your work with your personal life.
Full on going support from the Operations team
Person centred training designed specifically for Pure Homecare clients
No paperwork for expenses, care notes etc - its all automatically done for you!
If you would like to apply for this position then please click Apply Now, or contact Stephanus on 0116 2549450 for further information.