Full time (40 hours per week) and part time (24 hours per week) positions available.
Pure HomeCare is an established Domiciliary Care Agency supplying Care Workers into clients homes. As a domiciliary care agency our Care Workers assist with various tasks such as: Home Help, Companionship and Personal Care Needs for our private clients. We are currently recruiting reliable, professional and enthusiastic Senior Care Assistants to work in the Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
Due to the nature of this role, a full driving license and access to a vehicle is required for this position.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be flexible, motivated and available to provide a high standard of care to our clients. This is a perfect role for an experienced Care Worker looking to take the next step in their career. Not only will you support clients in their own homes and in the community but you will support the Field Supervisors / Operations Team when needed to ensure that new staff are introduced to clients and trained to Pure Homecare's high standards.
Employee Benefits Package:
- Competitive pay rates with Pension
- Paid Holiday.
- Company mobile phone with unlimited minutes, texts and 2 GB of data.
- Strong Career prospects and progression with full training / Health & Social Care/Clinical Skills Diplomas.
- Mostly a minimum of 1 hour calls, enabling you the time to build relationships with clients, and delivering 'quality care.
- The Caregiver Portal - an online system where you can view your shifts 2 weeks in advance enabling you to balance your work with your personal life.
- Full on going support from the Operations team.
- Person centred training designed specifically for Pure HomeCare clients.
- No paperwork for expenses, care notes etc - its all automatically done for you!
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Care, preferably within a similar role. Applicants must have an NVQ 2 /3 or is prepared to obtain this.
We offer excellent opportunities to progress a career in the care industry with several training /qualification opportunities in Health and Social Care / Clinical Skills.
Pure Homecare has an excellent reputation which has been demonstrated in all the awards that we have achieved. We always go the extra mile with our clients and our care team to ensure full recognition has been given.
If you are a hard working, compassionate person looking for your next career progression in care, then please click apply today to find out more about becoming our Senior Care Assistant.