Registered Care Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a job where they can really make a difference! You will be joining an innovative care & companionship led service who pride ourselves on providing quality care to older people within their own homes.
As the Registered Care Manager you will be:
- Responsible for the the day to day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and departmental policies.
- Be responsible for the growth and development of the branch, the service, operational staff and carer workers out in the field
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key individuals and identify business development opportunities.
- Responsible for the promotion of an environment conducive to a high standard of care in which clients can participate, according to their capacity and wishes.
- Responsible for monitoring the well-being of each client, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and care records are amended to reflect any variation.
- Responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by all care staff by observation and direct involvement.
- Take accountability quality & compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained.
- Responsible for the retention of staff in order to build the business
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing a domiciliary care service.
- Knowledge of CQC regulatory requirements.
- Experience of business development and growth to meet identified KPI's.
- Strong leadership and management experience.
- Hold the qualification of QCF Level 5 or equivalent or be prepared to undertake the qualification.
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive minded, quality focused, hardworking person, please apply now!